Bandicam is a screen developed by the South Korean company Bandisoft the software can take screenshots or record screen changes. Bandicam has two modes. One of them is the “rectangle on the screen” mode, which can be used to record a certain area on the screen of the PC. The other is the “window / OpenGL DirectX ‘mode, which can record the target created in DirectX or OpenGL.
- Bandicam game recorder can record programs DirectX / OpenGL, as Fraps.
- The recorded file can be uploaded to YouTube without any conversion to 720p or 1080p Full HD video.
- Because Bandicam compresses the file, the size of the recorded file is much smaller than the original.
- You can record high quality video with a resolution of up to 2560×1600.
- With full Auto Record feature, you can record 24 hours of video.
- Download And Install
- Disconnect Internet Connection
- Run As Administrator
- Use Given Keygen To Register
- That’s it