oCam is a useful application designed to help users record or capture their desktop screen. oCam is also able to capture the sounds currently playing on your computer. The mouse cursor can be included in the output recording.
oCam Screen Recorder allows you to record as well and sound accompaniment, not only through the microphone. Feature of the program is straightforward record any sounds played through the speakers in the recording process. This applies to technology WASAPI the loopback address, at which capture the sounds emitted by the system (what we hear) without the use of a stereo mix.
* Computer screen, video recording is possible.
* Pause/resume of recording function.
* Recording using the built-in video codecs(AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, TS, VOB) and audio codecs(MP3) and real-time audio encoding
* Can record you use the external VFW codec.
* Have large video formats to support more than 4GB.
* Recording sound from your computer as you can.
* Audio recording is made possible without the stereo mix setting.(Windows 7, Vista SP1 or later)
* A variety of sound quality when recording can be selected.
* Screen capture is possible. Image Format(JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP)
* Recording area of the keyboard can be easily controlled.
* Can record the full screen and window area.
* During recording, the mouse cursor can be set to be included.
* Bug reporting is available to developers.
* Record the results can be stored in a specific folder, you have the option.
* oCam dual-monitor support.
* Flash in the IE browser, the target area can be selected.
* Preferences from the FPS setting is possible.
* Recording schedule function is available.
NVIDIA NVENC H.264 codec has been added
* AAC, FLAC audio codec has been added
* MKV, M4V, FLAC container has been added
Report This Post