Visual Anatomy v5.5 | 183,9 MB
Requirements: iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch | Jealbreak
Visual Anatomy is an interactive reference, and education tool. It contains more than 500 high-resolution images (plus 141 single muscle images) and more than 850 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. In addition, 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions also are included. It also has all Gray's anatomy images for a quick review.Uses:
This app's primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students – helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It can be also used as human anatomy guide or anatomy dictionary.
– No internet connection is required.
– Tap and Pinch Zoom – zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
– 3D rotational models
– Quick Navigation – jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
– Great for learning anatomy and physiology
– Audio: Pronunciation guide for all anatomy terms.
– High-resolution images.
– Free periodic updates.
– Organ 3D overview
– One of main sections – Muscles. It have 145 muscles including full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS) and cover all superficial muscles and most of deep muscles. A muscle index table with 145 single muscle images.
– One of main sections – Bones with some bone markers: Skeleton overview, Skull, Inferior and Superior skull,Neck Bones, Spinal Column, Ribs, Pelvic Girdle, Hand Bones, Foot Bones. It also includes ligaments in knee, shoulder and ankle joints.
– Respiratory System(overview), Lung
– Digestive System(overview), Liver
– Urinary System
– Nervous System(overview), Brain, Central Nervous System
– Reproductive System (Male and female)
– Senses (Finger, Hand, Ear ,Mouth, Nasal Cavity, Nose, Tongue,Human Denture)
– Circulatory system. (Principle Veins and Arteries, Heart Anatomy, Head vessels)
– Endocrine System (overview)
– 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions
– 1247 Gray's anatomy images.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image and label.
1. Add muscle action animations. They are in the muscle index table or press single muscle button.
2. Fix sound and model rotation in iPad.
Report This Post